- Artwork for ExoArt Juried Competition 2010
competition theme: "Redefined" (art made of found/used materials)
titel of my sculptur: "Phonestone"
- I've made these artworks for the exhibition "Clash of Culture 2010, Theme: Self" in New York:
- Artwork for the exhibition "ArtClash09" a "coffin" made of pill-blisters, casket filled with emptied
pill (medicine) boxes :
- "Art & Harbour Project" Portland, Maine
juried competition for art in public places, creation of artwork on old gasoline tanks at the harbour of Portland.
Here are three examples of my submitted design proposals for the tanks:
- Theme: "footprint". Request for proposals for the design of a "Smallpox Eradication Monument", located on the exterior entrance grounds of the
headquarters of the WHO (World Health Organization) in Geneva, Switzerland.
Specifications: i.e. aerea max. 4 sqm, max. height 3 m, light and airy for harmony with its aesthetic and
architectural surroundings; made of metal, stone, concrete, ceramic, and/or other durable materials, maintenance free, no
parts requiring electricity, water, or mechanical maintenance are allowed; Bifurcated Needle should be incorporated into
My two proposals:
- I took part at the largest show of LandArt 2008 in Germany "Windform", I made 2 sculptures and 5 paintings,
click for more info .
© Josef Jobst 2008-2014